Whether you're on the trails or the slopes, the rivers or the mountains, you're going to want to add a pair of the Altitude Tights to your kit. Made with superfine Australian Merino Wool, these tights are incredibly soft and will help keep you warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm for year round comfort, no matter what the weather.
If you're looking for lightweight warmth, then these are the thermal tights for you. Made with one of our lightest high performance fabrics, they deliver all of the unrivaled performance Merino is famous for such as temperature regulation, breathability and moisture wicking. In mild conditions, you might want to throw a pair of running shorts over the top, or in more extreme conditions, you might opt for a pair of the Glacier Tracksuit Pants or a waterproof layer on top.
As always, the better than the rest MicroMerino® fabric means you’ll enjoy one of the finest fabrics on the planet. So when you’re out in the elements being active, your legs will stay toasty warm without overheating as they’re prone to do in stinky synthetics. We’ve even made them tag-free and sewn them with special, flat lock seams to help prevent chafing for extra comfort. Plus you’ll enjoy the great stay-fresh, anti-microbial properties all our exclusive MicroMerino® fabrics offer.
Note: The Black Altitude Tights do not feature a self-fabricated fly.
- The ioMerino flagship ‘Enigma’ fabric - 96% Australian Merino wool and 4% Elastane providing a four way stretch and added conformability without movement restriction
- Superior 18.5 micron soft and lightweight MicroMerino®, providing a luxurious next to skin feel
- Flexible and soft ioMerino elasticated waist band
- Tag free, anti-chafe, flat-lock seams
- Mid-rise style
- Ultra Trail Australia mandatory gear approved thermals
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base layer
- Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Full leg
- Fabric: Enigma – 96% Australian Merino, 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.