Wear this naturally breathable and lightweight hoodie as a base/first layer, on its own, 3/4 zip up or down, hood on or off. Perfect for when you're on the go, especially if you’re expecting to hit a range of temperatures while you’re at it. The hood is lightweight and fitted enough to fit under a helmet.
It's super soft, ultra comfortable and designed to be worn as a snug ‘contact fit’ layer, so we’d recommend going up a size if you’re looking for a more casual fit.
- Made with our flagship Enigma MicroMerino® - 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane - for an easy four way stretch and freedom of movement.
- 3/4 zip to maximize temperature regulation – Zip down when the temperature rises and zip up when it drops.
- Drop back hem designed for tucking into your outer layers, or sitting over bottom layers, with no exposed cold spots when you're on the go.
- High collar and hood for extra warmth
- Tag free, flat lock stitching and raglan sleeves to help eliminate chafe and maximize comfort
- Thumb loops to help keep your hands warm and stop your sleeves riding and bunching under your arms when layering.
- Ultra Trail Australia mandatory gear approved thermals
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base layer
- Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Drop back hem
- Fabric: Enigma – 96% superfine Australian Merino, 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.