As one of our best sellers here at ioMerino, this lightweight performance Tee is ready to keep you warm, comfortable and protected from the elements during all of your outdoor adventures, no matter how big or small they might be. Made with 96% superfine Australian Merino Wool, it offers a whole range of natural performance such as breathability, temperature regulation, moisture wicking, odor-resistance and more, plus we've added 4% Elastane for an easy four way stretch and next to skin thermal contact.
Not only does it look and feel good, it's also incredibly versatile taking you through a wide range of temperatures and conditions. Wear with extra layers for unrivalled warmth when the weather hits hard and stay comfortable in a single layer in milder conditions thanks to the natural breathability and temperature regulation.
And just when you thought things couldn't possibly get any better, we've also added a range of technical features such as flat lock seams, raglan sleeves and heat transferred tags to eliminate any uncomfortable chafe or bulk.
- ioMerino flagship 'Enigma' MicroMerino®. This 96% Australian Merino wool 4% Elastane fabric provides a four way stretch for easy movement and maximum next to skin contact
- Flat lock stitching and raglan sleeves eliminating chafing, maximising comfort and next-to-skin contact.
- Tag free to eliminate chafing
- Drop back hem designed for tucking into your outer layer, meaning that your skin is never exposed when bending or moving
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base layer
- Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Drop back hem- extra length
- Fabric: Enigma – 96% superfine Australian Merino, 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.