If you’re looking for natural performance, easy layering and a whole lot of comfort, then look no further as the Altitude Zip is one seriously good thermal layer. Whether you’re wearing it as a base/first layer, on its own, 3/4 zip up or down, it’s perfect for anyone who’s on the go, especially if you’re expecting to hit a range of temperatures while you’re at it. The high collar, when zipped up, also offers an extra level of warmth beyond the Crew Neck version of this top.
Made with our flagship Enigma MicroMerino® fabric – 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane, the Altitude Zip features all of the performance you know and love in our MicroMerino® garments, plus an easy four way stretch for freedom of movement when you’re on the go. Oh, and did we mention the incredibly soft next to skin feel?
With flat lock seams, heat transferred tags and raglan sleeves to help prevent chafing, plus thumb loops and a drop back hem for easy layering, the Altitude Zip is the perfect combination of performance, warmth and comfort.
Designed to be worn as a snug ‘contact fit’ layer, we’d recommend going up a size if you’re looking for a more casual fit.
- Made with the flagship Enigma MicroMerino® - 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane - for an easy four way stretch and freedom of movement.
- 3/4 zip to maximize temperature regulation – Zip down when the temperature rises and zip up when it drops.
- Drop back hem designed for tucking into your outer layers, or sitting over bottom layers, with no exposed cold spots when you're on the go.
- High collar for extra warmth around your neck
- Tag free, flat lock stitching and raglan sleeves to help eliminate chafe and maximize comfort
- Thumb loops to help keep your hands warm and stop your sleeves riding and bunching under your arms when layering.
- Ultra Trail Australia mandatory gear approved thermals
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base layer
- Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Drop back hem
- Fabric: Enigma – 96% superfine Australian Merino, 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.