Made from the same ‘Enigma’ fabric as our popular Altitude range, the Pacer Long Sleeve Mid Layer is the ultimate long sleeve top. Super Soft. Functional. And perfect in between seasons. The Pacer is lightweight, temperature regulating, ultra-warm and most importantly, super comfortable.
While the majority of the Pacers are made from our flagship ‘Enigma’ MicroMerino® fabric, the 'Dark Red' is made from ‘Esme’ MicroMerino®. What’s the difference? ‘Esme' is ever so slightly heavier and does not have the 4% Elastane and ‘four way stretch’ of ‘Enigma’. But thanks to the relaxed fit of the Breck, both fabrics will still feel super soft against your skin if worn as a base layer and will give you plenty of freedom to move. Plus you’ll enjoy all the comfort, warmth and performance our MicroMerino® fabrics are famous for including natural temperature regulation, moisture wicking, breathability, and odor-resistance.
Previously known as the Breck Long Sleeve.
- Layering: Mid layer
- Weight: Lightweight (160gsm)
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Regular
- Fabric: Enigma- 96% Australian Merino, 4% Elastane, Dark Red: Esme, 100% Australian Merino
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.