The Altitude Tank has all the performance and soft-touch comfort of our best selling Altitude Long and Short Sleeve Tees, but without the sleeves. Whether you’re looking for a contact fit base layer for extra core warmth, or a stand alone tank to wear in milder temperatures, the Altitude Tank is for you.
Training, running, climbing, riding… you name it, the Altitude has got your core covered. For the Merino true believers, who love the natural breathability, temperature regulation and odor resistance, this is your chance to go Merino in warmer temperatures.
Our unique Enigma MicroMerino® fabric is made with 96% pure Australian Merino wool and 4% Elastane to give it a great four-way stretch to ensure you’re ready for anything with a full range of movement. And it’s easily one of our most lightweight garments ever so there’s no excuse not to pack one.
The flat lock seams sit flat on your body so no matter how much movement you’re doing, it’s less likely to rub or cause any nasty chafing. The slight ‘drop arm hole’ offers a looser fit and is less likely to cause chafing and our special, heat transferred tags means there’s no uncomfortable scratching at the back of your neck either.
If you’re going to be in cooler weather or in between seasons, wear the tank as part of a layering system. And when the weather is milder, this one’s perfect on its own. With a next to skin contact fit, we’d recommend going up a size if you’re looking for a slightly looser fit.
- Lightweight and breathable
- Temperature regulating
- Flat lock seams
- Tag free
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base layer
- Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Regular
- Fabric: Enigma 96% Australian Merino, 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.