The Chaser ⅞th Mid Layer Leggings have all the performance features you’ve come to expect from our garments including temperature regulation, moisture wicking, anti-chafe and natural breathability. This time around, we wanted to create an even warmer version of our famous Altitude leggings though, so we’ve made these from a thicker, better-than-the-rest fabric. We originally designed them with skiers, snowboarders and hikers in mind as they layer perfectly with socks and boots, but we’re sure you can find plenty more uses for them.
Made with our exclusive MicroMerino® Enigma265 fabric, these tick all the boxes for what you’d want in a pair of leggings. Warmth, flexibility, comfort and full thickness opacity so they can be worn on their own, without the need for extra layers or ‘courtesy shorts’.
Importantly, these tights will deliver all that extra warmth without being restrictive or causing you to overheat. What’s more, we’ve made them tag free and sewn in flat lock seams to help prevent any uncomfortable chafe. Plus, you’ll enjoy the great stay-fresh, anti-microbial properties all our exclusive MicroMerino® fabrics offer.
For those of you who may not be familiar with the term, '⅞ leggings' sit above your ankle depending on your height. (Or if you’re ‘vertically challenged', perhaps they’re the perfect full length!) They elongate your legs to provide a flattering and slim fit. They’re the perfect ‘in-between’ leggings as they’re somewhere between ¾ and full length, and can be worn in-between seasons.
- Unique Enimga265 MicroMerino® fabric – 96% super fine Australian Merino wool and 4% Elastane offers four way stretch and freedom of movement
- Super fine 18.5 micro soft and lightweight MicroMerino® for a luxurious next to skin feel
- Flexible and soft ioMerino elasticated waist band
- Tag free and anti-chafe
- Flat lock seams for extra comfort
What you need to know:
- Layering: Mid Layer
- Weight: Mid weight (265 gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: ⅞ length
- Fabric: Enigma265 – 96% super fine Australian Merino wool and 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.