When Mother Nature throws everything she’s got at you, these are the leggings that look her in the eye and laugh. These are the leggings that give your legs a big, warm, Merino cuddle and say “don’t worry, I’ll protect you from the cold”. And protect you they will. Beautifully.
Our exclusive Enigma fabric has been keeping people warm and comfortable for a quite a few years now, and when you’re on a good thing, we say double it! So our Enigma265 is (almost) double the thickness, double the warmth and double the ‘Oh yeah!’. You get all the naturally lightweight flexibility and breathability of our Enigma fabric, but these leggings give you a whole new level of warmth and comfort.
You can certainly wear these leggings as a base layer and add pants over the top if you like, and if you’re skiing or snowboarding and need to stay dry, or climbing Everest, you’re probably going to need an extra layer for sure. But for most cold days, wear them as a stand-alone mid layer for all the warmth you need. Whether you’re running, trekking, climbing, or doing IceYoga, you’ll be set. Even though we’re not entirely sure IceYoga is actually a thing. Yet.
Whatever you’re doing, you’ll be doing it in comfort as we’ve made them tag-free and put in a little extra effort and sewn them with flat-lock seams to help prevent chafing. Plus you’ll enjoy the great stay-fresh, anti-microbial properties all our exclusive MicroMerino® fabrics offer.
- Unique Enigma265 MicroMerino® fabric - 96% super fine Australian Merino wool and 4% Elastane offers four way stretch and freedom of movement
- Super fine 18.5 micron soft and lightweight MicroMerino® for a luxurious next to skin feel
- Flexible and soft ioMerino elasticated waist band
- Tag free and anti-chafe
- Flat-lock seams for extra comfort
- Mid-rise style
- Ultra Trail Australia mandatory gear approved thermals
What you need to know:
- Layering: Mid Layer
- Weight: Mid weight (265 gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Full length
- Fabric: Enigma265 - 96% super fine Australian Merino wool and 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.