Previously known as the Chaser Longsleeve Mid Layer, the Elemental is back by popular demand with a slightly new and improved fit.
If you’re heading into cold temperatures, this is the perfect versatile second or third layer. Soft enough to wear on its own, you can also team it up with a tank or tee for extra core warm, or a full base layer such as our Altitude or Vital long sleeve for an unbelievable level of lightweight warmth and comfort. The naturally breathable and temperature regulating ‘waffle’ will help keep you at a comfortable temperature in a variety of conditions, but you can also zip down to cool off with extra air, or zip up with a full neck coverage for additional warmth and protection from the elements when you need it.
There’s thumb loops to stop your sleeves riding up and keep your hands warm, a drop back hem to help you avoid any nasty cold patches between your top and bottom when you’re on the move, and flat lock seams and raglan sleeves to keep you chafe-free.
Plus the 'Enigma265’ under arm side panel gives extra stretch and flexibility where you need it most, making this a genuinely versatile top. Carry it with you just in case, or wear this one on the trails, on your bike, on the slopes… pretty much anywhere. Including throwing it on after you’re done when you need an extra layer.
- Made with unique MicroMerino® ‘Colossus’ fabric and ‘Enigma265’ on the arms and side panels for freedom of movement
- 3/4 length zip to help promote temperature regulation
- Flat lock stitching and raglan sleeves to eliminate bulk and chafe
- Thumb loops to stop the sleeves from riding and bunching under your arms when worn as part of a layering system
- Drop back hem designed for overlap or tucking into layers to avoid exposed skin and cold gaps
What you need to know:
- Layering: Mid Layer
- Weight: Mid weight (265gsm)
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Finishes at the top of thigh
- Fabric: Colossus, 100% premium Australian Merino and Enigma265, 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.