The much loved Keystone is back by popular demand – and with a new and improved design, it looks, and feels, better than ever before. It makes the perfect layer if you’re in need of some lightweight warmth and performance, but prefer a slightly more casual, relaxed fit than our ‘contact fit’ base layers. Hey, we get it, base layers aren’t perfect for everyone, especially if you’re not wearing them as a base. And especially for those of us who aren’t rocking six packs! .
Wear the Keystone on its own when you’re travelling or adventuring in mild conditions, or pair it up with extra layers such as the Altitude Crew Neck Base Layer during those epic adventures when the weather really hits hard.
NOTE: While all our fabrics are easy care, this fabric is so lightweight that after washing, it may require a gentle iron or steam to bring it back to it’s original size and shape. If you don’t, it will still be insanely soft and comfortable, but may appear slightly wrinkled which may also cause the fit to be slightly shorter.
- Superior 18.5 micron soft and lightweight Cipher MicroMerino®
- Casual, relaxed fit with a natural two-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Flat lock seams and heat transferred tags to prevent uncomfortable chafe
- Ultra Trail Australia mandatory gear approved thermals
What you need to know:
- Layering: Mid Layer
- Weight: Lightweight (150gsm)
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Finishes high on the thigh
- Fabric: Exclusive MicroMerino® Cipher – 100% superfine Australian Merino
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.