The keystone range has been designed for io athletes and adventurers that are looking for the performance and comfort that our base layers provide, without the contact fit.
The style and fit of this garment is longer and looser that our essential Altitude range, think more traditional t-shirt style. This new ioMerino fit still has all the same performance properties of our base layer; ultra-fine, comfortable, lightweight with great warmth to weight ratio.
Wear any colour, any size, any time.
- Superior 18.5 micro soft and lightweight MicroMerino®, providing a luxurious next to skin feel
- Exclusive ioMerino printed front logo
- Tag free anti-chafe flat-lock seams
What you need to know:
- Layering: mid layer
- Weight: lightweight (150gsm)
- Fit: loose
- Length: Extra length
- Fabric: Cipher 100% Merino
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.
- Layer over the any io Next to skin or Base Layers for maximum heat retention in colder climates, or on its own when it’s warmer.