While Merino is best known for helping you stay warm in cold weather, this tank will do an amazing job at helping you stay cool in warm weather too. Here at ioMerino, we’re passionate about helping you stay comfortable throughout the entire year and this awesome tank, will help you do just that!
The relaxed fit is a combination of a modern female muscle tank and classic singlet so it’s perfect for those of us who love looking and feeling great. Pair it with an Altitude Crop to maximize comfort and MicroMerino® performance.
NOTE: While all our fabrics are easy care, this fabric is so lightweight that after washing, it may require a gentle iron or steam to bring it back to it’s original size and shape. If you don’t, it will still be insanely soft and comfortable, but may appear slightly wrinkled which may also cause the fit to be slightly shorter.
- Made with the superior MicroMerino® Cipher – 100% superfine 18.5 micron Australian Merino wool
- Incredibly soft and lightweight (150gsm) – perfect for a range of activities such as hiking, running, yoga and working out
- Can be used as a loose fit layering piece for extra warmth when it’s cool
- Naturally breathable, temperature regulating and odor-resistant helps you stay cool in warm weather
- Versatile, relaxed fit – between a modern muscle tank and classic singlet
- Flat lock seams and heat transferred tags to prevent uncomfortable chafe
What you need to know:
- Weight: Lightweight (150gsm)
- Fit: Everyday, loose fit
- Length: Finishes top of thigh
- Fabric: Exclusive MicroMerino® Cipher – 100% superfine Australian Merino wool
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.