Designed for optimum comfort and warmth, the Limitless Bandana is a hybrid between a neck tube and a face mask. Unlike the neck tube these are specifically designed to be worn on the face and are slightly bigger and a different shape to the neck tube.
The triangle panel at the front is long enough to cover from under the eyes (when pulled up) to the bottom of the chin. The stretch Enigma fabric (4% elastin) panel at the back ensures it is easy to put on and take off, stretching over the head. This will also help keep the mask in place on the back of your head, and be comfortable for wearing with helmets and hats.
The Limitless Bandana offers full coverage, maximum comfort and complete warmth and is fully compatible with the fit of the Altitude Collection.
- ioMerino flagship Enigma fabric. (96% Australian Merino wool with 4% elastin.)
- Superior 18.5 micron soft and lightweight MicroMerino®, providing a luxurious next-to-skin feel.
- Extremely comfortable and ultra-soft.
- Tag free, anti-chafe, flat-lock seams.
- Folds small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Comes in a handy, multi-use pouch.
- UV resistance.
- The anti-freeze properties of MicroMerino® prevent the condensation build up on the Bandana from freezing. (It stays warmer when wet!)
- Antimicrobial (anti-odour and anti-germ).
- Comes in a handy, multi-use Merino pouch.
What you need to know:
- Layering: Accessory
- Weight: Lightweight (160gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Face and neck
- Fabric: Enigma 96% superfine Australian Merino, 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.