ioMerino introduces the new mid layer, in-between seasons range. Featuring the same ‘Enigma’ fabric our wearers know and love from the Altitude Collection.
The Pacer Tee showcases the new looser fit. This fit still has all the same performance properties of our base layer; ultra-fine, comfortable, lightweight with great warmth to weight ratio. Designed for ioAthletes and adventurers that are looking for this performance and comfort, without the contact fit.
While the black, red and grey Pacers are made from our flagship ‘Enigma’ MicroMerino® fabric, the dark red Pacer is made from ‘Esme’ MicroMerino®. What’s the difference? ‘Esme' is ever so slightly heavier and does not have the 4% Elastane and ‘four way stretch’ of ‘Enigma’. But thanks to the relaxed fit of the Pacer, both fabrics will still feel super soft against your skin if worn as a base layer and will give you plenty of freedom to move. Plus you’ll enjoy all the comfort, warmth and performance our MicroMerino® fabrics are famous for including natural temperature regulation, moisture wicking, breathability, and odor-resistance.
- New, looser, mid layer fit. Functional and fashionable design with minimal branding.
- ioMerino flagship 'Enigma' MicroMerino®. This 96% pure Australian Merino wool and 4% Elastane fabric provides a four way stretch for easy movement and maximum next to skin contact.
- Tag free, flat lock stitching eliminating chafing, maximizing comfort.
What you need to know:
- Layering: Mid Layer
- Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Finishes at thigh
- Fabric: Enigma – 96% pure Australian Merino wool, 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.
Models wear size medium.