Like all our products, the Pinnacle was designed to offer maximum warmth and performance in a lightweight garment. So if you’re looking for more warmth than our regular base layers, this is the Mid Layer for you.
Made with our latest MicroMerino®100% Australian Merino Wool fabric, the Pinnacle offers all of the natural performance you’ve come to expect from our garments including temperature regulation, odor-resistance, moisture wicking and more. And although it’s one of our thicker layers at 260gsm, it's still incredibly light making it perfect for traveling and carrying in a pack for when the weather closes in and you need to layer up.
As a high performance layer, it's packed with a number of technical add-ons including a reflective ¾ zip for extra safety and visibility in the dark, thumb loops for hand warmth and easy layering and flat lock seams to prevent chafe and bulk.
Designed to be worn as a mid or outer layer, it’s streamlined enough to fit and feel good underneath a waterproof jacket if needed. It’s soft and comfortable enough to wear on its own, using the zip to help temperature regulate, or layered up with the Vital Longsleeve as a second skin layer, and the Altitude Crew Neck as a base layer, the Pinnacle will get you through subzero temperatures.
- Made with premium MicroMerino® - 100% superfine Australian Merino Wool
- Luxurious, soft 19.5 micron
- 3/4 zip to help promote temperature regulation
- Flat lock stitching and raglan sleeves to eliminate bulk and chafe
- Zip cover for extra comfort against your neck
- Reflective zip and raglan stitching to help keep you visible and safe
- Thumb loops for hand warmth and easy layering
- Drop back hem designed for overlap or tucking into layers to avoid exposed skin and cold gaps
What you need to know:
- Layering: Mid layer
- Weight: Midweight (260gsm)
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Top of thigh
- Fabric: Premium MicroMerino®, 100% 19.5 micron Australian Merino Wool
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet