Although most of us here at ioHQ would love to spend every minute of every day in the mountains or on some other suitably insane adventure wearing our awesome base layers, the truth is, sometimes reality calls and we have to do more regular things. (Like work. Oh well.) But that doesn’t mean we have to wear regular fabrics. And neither do you!
The Pacer Polo is made with our flagship Enigma MicroMerino® that’s featured in our best-selling Altitude Range. It packs a serious performance punch and will do a far better job at keeping you warm than most man made fabrics. It’s a bit like our own superhero top – it looks like a regular polo, but has a secret, ‘double life’ as a genuine performance garment. The perfect layer for those milder days where temperature regulation and odor-resistance are important.
Whether you’re working, travelling, on the golf course, or just doing what you do when you’re not out on a trail, up a mountain or jumping out of a perfectly good airplane, the Pacer Polo offers great versatility with a smart look and relaxed fit. No matter where you decide to wear it, one thing’s certain - you’re going to be comfortable.
- Made with our flagship Enigma MicroMerino® fabric for natural performance and an easy four way stretch.
- Versatile design with a comfortable and relaxed fit.
- Heat transferred labels to maximize comfort and next to skin contact.
- Soft and comfortable Merino collar.
What you need to know:
- Layering: Mid Layer
- Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
- Fit: Relaxed
- Length: Regular
- Fabric: Enigma 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.