Although most of us here at ioHQ would love to spend every minute of every day in the mountains or on some other suitably insane adventure wearing our awesome thermal layers, the truth is, sometimes reality calls and we have to do more regular things. (Like work. Oh well.) But that doesn’t mean we have to wear regular fabrics. And neither do you!
The Swift Polo is slightly heavier than the Pacer Polo and is slightly lighter than the Chaser Polo, so it’s the perfect ‘in between layer’ – in between seasons and in between activities. Don’t be fooled by its good looks, this Polo packs a serious performance punch. Made from an exclusive MicroMerino® fabric, it’s a bit like a superhero top – it looks like a regular polo, but it has a secret, ‘double life’ as a genuine performance garment.
Whether you’re working, travelling, on the golf course, or just doing what you do when you’re not out on a trail, up a mountain or jumping out of perfectly good airplane, the Swift Polo offers great versatility with a smart look and relaxed fit.
- ioMerino flagship ‘Enigma’ MicroMerino® fabric
- Four way stretch for easy movement
- Versatile and smart casual look
- Tag free & anti-chafe
- 100% pure Merino collar
What you need to know:
- Layering: Mid Layer
- Weight: Mid weight (200gsm)
- Fit: Relaxed
- Length: Regular
- Fabric: Lecter – 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.