If you're serious about staying warm and comfortable, but not prepared to compromise style, this lightweight thermal layer is for you! The women's Altitude V Neck is super versatile taking you through a range of temperatures, and also a wide range of activities. The perfect layer no matter what your idea of fun - running, cycling, climbing mountains, or something less extreme like walking around a new city, a yoga class, you name it!
Made with our flagship Enigma MicroMerino® fabric – 96% superfine Australian Merino Wool and 4% Elastane - the Altitude V Neck features all of the performance you know and love in our MicroMerino® garments including temperature regulation, breathability, odor-resistance and more, plus an easy four way stretch for freedom of movement when you’re on the go.
This thermal layer offers core warmth when you’re layering up, yet is versatile enough to be worn on its own in milder conditions. And with flat lock seams and heat transferred tags to help prevent chafing, it’s the perfect combination of performance, warmth and comfort.
- ioMerino flagship 'Enigma' MicroMerino®. This 96% Australian merino wool 4% Elastane fabric provides a four way stretch for easy movement and maximum next to skin contact
- Tag free, flat lock stitching eliminating chafing, maximizing comfort and next-to-skin contact.
- Subtle and feminine V neck design
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base layer
- Weight: Lightweight (160gsm)
- Fit: Contact V neck
- Length: Top of thigh
- Fabric: Enigma – 96% superfine Australian Merino, 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.