We know how much you love our best-selling Zodiac Boxers, but some of you wanted something a little sportier to fit better underneath another performance layer like our leggings. You asked. We listened. And here they are. Sleeker. Regular fit. Breathable. Temperature regulating. And odor resistant. Do we hear an Amen?
With a leaner, firmer, more active fit, there's less fabric in the legs and crotch, and they’re also a little shorter than the original Zodiac Boxers. Wear them every day. While you’re travelling. Camping. Up a mountain. While you’re skiing. Or to a business meeting if you like. It’s up to you. One thing’s for sure, you’re going to love them. A lot. Say goodbye to ordinary undies, and hello to the Altitude Active Boxers.
Made with the flagship MicroMerino® Enigma fabric - 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane - these boxers offer an easy four way stretch for extra comfort and freedom of movement, plus flat lock seams, a soft elasticated waist band and fully functional fly-front so they’re as functional as they are comfortable.
- Made with the flagship MicroMerino® ‘Enigma’ fabric, 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane for an easy four way stretch
- Superior 18.5 micron soft and lightweight MicroMerino® provides a luxurious next to skin feel
- Soft and flexible elasticated waist band
- Tag free, flat lock seams to reduce bulk and chafe
- Fully functioning self-fabric fly
- Incredibly lightweight and soft touch
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base layer
- Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
- Fit: Firm
- Length: Underwear
- Fabric: Enigma – 96% Merino, 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.