We’re pretty serious about comfort here at ioMerino so we took our sweet time developing a snow sock worth carrying the ioMerino name. Slip on a pair of these socks before putting on your snow boots ahead of a long day skiing or snowboarding, and say goodbye to cold or blistered feet from this day forward. The rest of your body may end up aching from a long day on the slopes or in the backcountry, but your feet will be begging for more each and every time. Not only are these socks warm, they also offer an incredibly silky-soft next to foot feel.
You might even want to keep them on after a long day on the slopes as they’re arguably some of the softest in the world. Thanks to the stay-fresh, odor-resistant properties of our Merino socks, you’ll be able to do it without offending anyone nearby either. So feel free to wear them in the snow, after you’ve been in the snow, around the house, in bed or in the shower if you like.
These super lightweight, breathable and unbelievably soft socks have been specially designed to be worn under ski or snowboard boots and feature extra padding in the places you’ll appreciate it most to avoid chaffing or boot rub. With 80% pure superfine Australian Merino you’ll be hard pressed to find a snow sock with more all natural, superfine Merino in it anywhere. Which means you’ll enjoy more of the natural benefits Merino has to offer. They’ll breath better, regulate better, keep your feet warm better, and stop them overheating or feeling clammy like some of those stinky synthetic socks.
We purposefully designed the cuff to sit firm on your calf, but for those of you with larger or muscly calves, be sure to check the sizing guide below to make sure they sit comfortably firm and aren’t too tight.
For the perfect fit, the widest part of your calf should measure no more than 36 CM around. If the circumference of your calf is slightly larger than 36 CM, the socks will fit much more firmly and may not be as comfortable as you would like.
- Keeps your feet warm without overheating
- Thicker, padded ‘comfort zones’
- Natural breathability and moisture wicking
- Odor resistant for fresh feet
- Firm cuffing below the knee to prevent any cold gaps (NOTE: Please check the size guide to ensure these will fit comfortably.)
- Anti-chafe, anti-blister technology
- 80% pure Australian Merino wool
- 20% Nylon for stretch and support
- Luxuriously soft next to skin feel
- Naturally breathable for temperature regulation
- Natural antimicrobial odor-resistance
- Anti-itch for ultimate comfort
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.