If you’re after effective performance layering, you need the Velocity Sports Jacket in your wardrobe. It's made with an incredibly soft and warm all natural Merino fabric that features all of the performance you’ve come to expect of our garments. And then some.
The unique Luxe MicroMerino® fabric offers complete freedom of movement, even during high endurance activities. The Velocity features a range of technical benefits including thumb loops for easy layering and hand warmth, flat lock seams to avoid chafe and bulk, a self-fabricated collar with a zip cover to help keep your neck warm, and reflective strips for those of you who don’t let the adventure stop just because the sun goes down.
So whether you’re after performance layering for running, trekking, climbing, skiing, or a Jacket to keep you warm (and looking good) on the weekend, be sure to get your hands on one of these. Wear it as a mid-layer under a waterproof jacket in extreme temperatures, or as an outer layer when it’s milder.
What you need to know:
- Weight: 255gsm
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Finishes at the top of the thigh
- Fabric: Exclusive Lulu MicroMerino® - 96% Australian Merino wool and 4% Elastane
- 19.5 micron soft and Mid Weight Lulu MicroMerino®
- Streamlined, sleek fit to create a classic sport jacket – perfect for high impact activities as there’s minimal bulk
- Self-fabricated collar to help keep your neck protected from the elements
- Thumb loops for easy layering and to reduce any bulk or bunching through the arms
- Chafe-free thanks to flat lock seams and a comfortable zip cover to protect your chin and face
- Technical finish with decorative stitch and reflective heat transfers
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.