Let's be honest, usually even the crappiest tracksuit pants are fairly good. But there's 'Yeah they're OK' comfortable, and 'Holy Cow these might just be the best track pants I've ever worn' comfortable. The Stride Tracksuit Pants, well, they're definitely at the 'Holy Cow' end of the scale. Take our word for it.
Ever wondered why the shape of sheep and the shape of clouds are kind of similar? Exactly. These are made from one of the finest, softest 100% Merino fabrics on the planet, so they're soft like clouds and 100% comfortable all the time.
What's more, the unique MicroMerino® fabric generates an awesome, comfortable, 'clean' warmth that insulates you through all sorts of temperatures. And thanks to the natural breathability, you'll stay toasty warm when it's cold, but when you warm up, you won't sweat up a storm either.
The relaxed tapered style will take you from the hiking the trails to travelling (and even relaxing on the couch!) seamlessly.
- Made with our exclusive ‘Vosges’ MicroMerino® fabric - a soft full-fleece French terry inside, with a smooth, durable exterior
- Flattering mid-rise, relaxed fit, tapered style
- One small back pocket great for a storing important bits and pieces, and two multi-purpose pockets in the front - perfect for hand warming in especially cold climates
- Subtle ioMerino branding on pocket
What you need to know:
- Layering: Outer layer
- Weight: Mid weight (230gsm)
- Fit: Loose
- Length: Full leg
- Fabric: Vosges 100% superfine Australian Merino
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.