There’s pullover hoodies, and then there’s the new, improved Summit Pullover Hoodie. What’s the big deal? Funny you should ask. For starters, it’s not just Merino by name, but 100% merino by nature. No blends, no synthetics, no compromises, no shortcuts. Just the real deal.
At 280 weight, it’s still light enough to pack and wear comfortably, but delivers a serious amount of warmth. But because it’s all Merino, it’s naturally breathable so helps keep you comfortable for longer.
Unlike synthetic and blend pullover hoodies, this one’s 100% natural merino with a ‘full fleece’ interior, so it not only delivers a nice, clean warmth for you, it’s better for the environment too.
And finally, this is the world’s best 100% Australian merino wool, produced by a 100% Australian company, and ethically made. So you’ll feel good wearing it.
- Premium MicroMerino® 100% 280gsm wool fleece fabric - nature’s super-soft alternative to synthetic fleece.
- High-loft, full-fleece interior.
- Flat lock seams to reduce bulk and chafe.
- Large ‘kangaroo style' hand warming pockets.
What you need to know:
- Layering: Outer layer
- Weight: Mid weight (280gsm)
- Fit: Loose
- Length: Finishes at the top of the thigh
- Fabric: Boucle, 100% premium Australian Merino