With a classic sporty fit, technical features and an incredibly soft Merino fleece fabric, the Summit Vest offers a level of warmth and comfort like no other and is perfect for a range of high to low impact activities. Sure, we’re probably being bias, but we think this is one of our best garments yet. In fact, we even think you’ll happen to agree with us on that one!
It’s made with one of our premium MicroMerino® fabrics that’s actually our own unique full-fleece Merino and what we like to call ‘nature’s super soft alternative to synthetic fleece’. The high-loft, full-fleece interior and smooth, durable outside helps to trap warmth and keep you comfortable even in extreme conditions. This is our thickest and tightest knit yet making it great insulation underneath a thin waterproof jacket when needed.
And while the design and colors are awesome, this Vest is certainly more than just a pretty face. We’ve made it with flat lock seams to reduce uncomfortable chafe and bulk, a full zip finishing in a high collar for extra protection against the elements and large zip up pockets for storing the important bits and keeping your hands warm!
- Made with the premium MicroMerino® ‘Boucle’ - 100% Merino Wool brushed fleece fabric.
- Incredibly soft high loft, full-fleece interior and durable exterior.
- Large zip up pockets for storage and to keep your hands warm in extreme conditions.
- Flat lock seams to reduce bulk and chafe.
- Full zip, finishing in a high collar for protection against the elements.
What you need to know:
- Layering: Outer layer
- Weight: Mid weight (280gsm)
- Fit: Tapered slim fit
- Length: Finishes at the top of the thigh.
- Fabric: Boucle, 100% Australian Merino Wool brushed fleece.
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool, designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.