After talking with some of our most adventurous customers, we’ve given our Altitude Tee a major make over and come up with a new, improved active Tee that’s ready for anything. We’ve kept everything that made the original Altitude Tee a firm favourite, and added some extra active styling to make sure you’re always comfortable and protected from the elements.
The new higher round neck offers extra protection, plus you’ll find the new sleeker, sportier, tapered fit is designed to suit all levels of activity. When Mother Nature throws everything she’s got at you, this one can be worn as part of a layering system. And when the temperature rises, you’ve got the perfect lightweight and breathable Tee that delivers the comfort and performance you need to go the distance.
Rest assured you’ll still find the soft-touch comfort, natural breathability, temperature regulation, moisture wicking and odor-resistance you’ve come to expect from the Altitude range made with our unique Enigma MicroMerino® fabric. It’s just got a whole new fit and feel.
(This tee has been designed to hug your body with a next to skin, contact fit, so if you want less hugs and more room, try going up a size.)
- ioMerino Flagship Enigma MicroMerino® fabric
- Four way stretch
- Lightweight and breathable
- Temperature regulating
- Chafe resistance
- Odor resistance
- Raglan sleeve
- Tag free
- Drop back hem
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base layer
- Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Regular - drop back hem
- Fabric: Enigma 96% Australian Merino and 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.