The True North tee offers an impressive level of comfort and performance. Made from Esme, one of our flagship MicroMerino® 100% pure Merino fabrics, it offers all the warmth and comfort you’ve come to expect of our garments. It feels so soft and luxurious against your skin you might not want to take this tee off once you’ve tried it. Which, by the way, is totally fine by us. (And thanks to its natural odor-resistance, you could probably get away with it for quite some time too!)
The True North features the natural elasticity of Merino for freedom of movement, so whether you’re trekking, climbing, or reaching for a drink after a day of adventure, your movement won’t be restricted.
The natural breathability and moisture wicking benefits help regulate body temperature and prevent you from overheating.
With flat lock seams and heat transferred tags, you’re a lot less likely to experience any uncomfortable chafe. Unlike our contact-fit performance layers, the True North tee offers a casual and relaxed fit, making it perfect for a range of adventurous activities.
With an exclusive ioMerino graphic, this one looks just as awesome as it feels.
- Superior 18.5 micron soft and lightweight MicroMerino®
- Two-way stretch
- Natural breathability for temperature regulation
- Moisture wicking
- Natural antimicrobial odor-resistance
- Casual, relaxed fit
- Exclusive ioMerino printed front graphics
- Tag free
- Flat lock seams
What you need to know:
- Layering: Mid layer
- Weight: Mid weight (180gsm)
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Finishes high on the thigh (Depending on how tall you are.)
- Fabric: Exclusive MicroMerino® Esme - 100% super fine Australian Merino
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.