While this Tank can be worn for any activity, it was really designed with our cycling friends in mind. The lightweight fabric, combined with a super soft next to skin feel and contact fit, means it sits nicely even underneath a standard cycling kit - even sleeveless jerseys or tri-suits. No weight, no bulk, just warmth. But so light you’ll hardly even know you’re wearing it. And because it’s naturally breathable, it won’t give you the sweats - or the stinks.
The Vital Tank is made from one of our premium 100% Merino wool fabrics with a unique ribbed texture that creates tiny air pockets of extra insulation, and it’s packed with a range of natural performance qualities including breathability, temperature regulation, moisture wicking and odor-resistance. And the flat lock seams, raglan sleeves and heat transferred tags prevent uncomfortable chafe or bulk.
You could wear this on its own, but really, it’s designed as an under layer so if it’s a stand alone Tank you’re looking for, you may want to consider the Altitude or Keystone. Otherwise, grab one of these when you want a true base layer to wear under your cycling kit, water proofs, wet suit or any other layers you may have.
- Exclusive ribbed 100% super fine Merino fabric that’s incredibly soft and lightweight.
- Offers a true base/thermal layer fit, with next to skin feel and performance
- Perfect year-round round layer, keeping you cool when it’s warm and warm when it’s cool.
- Raglan sleeves to prevent any uncomfortable bulk or chafe – great for wearing with packs.
- Ideal for wearing underneath a lycra cycling jersey – complimentary hem and neckline to prevent chafing.
What you need to know:
- Layering: Next to skin
- Weight: Super lightweight (155gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Top of thigh
- Fabric: Kryptos 100% superfine Australian Merino Wool