With a new and improved fit, the Chaser is the latest incarnation of the much loved and best-selling Colby. Made with Enigma265, it’s almost double the thickness of the original Colby and offers a whole lot of warmth. It’s the perfect base or mid layer performance hoodie and offers all the natural MicroMerino® performance you’ve come to expect from our garments. This one has a super soft next to skin feel so can be worn on its own or as part of a layering system when the weather hits hard and you need some extra layers.
The new Chaser Hoodie has been designed to be versatile enough to wear as a stand-alone layer when it’s not super freezing or if you’ll be generating your own body heat on the go, worn over a fitted Tee or Tank, or worn under your weather/snow proof layers if you’re hitting the slopes or tackling a serious trek or climb. And while you can wear it as is, that sleek, fitted hood has been specifically designed to fit comfortably under a helmet and will give your head maximum protection from the elements so no cold air or snow can sneak in and freeze your neck or ears.
Some hoodies are all show, no go, but not this one. Pop the hood off and you’ve got an outstanding, warm and comfortable Merino layer, but zip up and hood on, and you’re ready for whatever Mother Nature can throw at you.
Made with our exclusive MicroMerino® ‘Enigma265’ fabric - 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane - it has an easy four way stretch and gives you complete freedom of movement even with a contact fit. Enigma265 is almost double the thickness of the original Colby to create more warmth, but still remains incredibly lightweight and breathable.
With technical features including thumb loops to ensure easy layering, flat lock seams and a zip ‘cover’ so the toggle won’t rub against your skin, the Chaser Hoodie remains chafe resistant and will help keep you warm, comfortable and protected from the elements on just about any adventure.
- Made with the premium MicroMerino® ‘Enigma265’ fabric – 96% Australian Merino and 4% Elastane for an easy four way stretch and freedom of movement.
- Superfine 18.5 micron soft and lightweight for a luxurious next to skin feel.
- 3/4 zip with new and improved neck cover to prevent chafe and promote temperature regulation.
- Anatomically shaped fitted hood to maximize head and neck warmth while leaving no exposed gaps.
- Flat lock seams and heat transferred tags to prevent chafe.
- Thumb loops for easy layering and hand warmth.
- Ultra Trail Australia mandatory gear approved thermals
What you need to know:
- Layering: Mid layer
- Weight: Mid weight (265gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Finishes at the top of the thigh
- Fabric: Enigma265, 96% Australian Merino and 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.