If you’re passionate about the outdoors, but want to stay warm and comfortable no matter what Mother Nature throws at you, the Summit Hoodie is for you. Our premium MicroMerino® ’Boucle’ fabric is made from only the finest 100% Australian Merino, so this Hoodie will keep you protected from the elements on your next adventure.
The Summit Hoodie features a slim, streamlined fit to help trap and retain warmth, and keep you toasty warm when the weather hits hard. It’s been designed to fit over the top of one or two light base layers, but we’d recommend going up a size if you’re planning on throwing on extra layers or looking for a slightly looser fit.
The high-loft, full-fleece interior and durable outside creates an incredibly soft and warm layer to help trap warmth. While Merino garments aren’t entirely wind blocking, this Hoodie is our thickest and tightest knit making it great insulation underneath a thin waterproof jacket when needed.
The draw string hood helps to keep your head and neck protected and the large ‘kangaroo’ style pockets are great for keeping your hands warm, and storing bits and pieces. Plus, the flat lock seams help to ensure there’s no bulk or chafe.
It’s worth mentioning, the black Summit Hoodie is last season’s design and stock is low so you’ll want to get in quick if you want one. The new Pink 'Logo’ Summit Hoodie is a limited edition and stocks are strictly limited.
- Premium MicroMerino® ’Boucle’ 100% Merino wool fleece fabric - nature’s super-soft alternative to synthetic fleece.
- High-loft, full-fleece interior
- Anatomically shaped, draw string hood provides comfortable full head and neck coverage and warmth.
- Flat lock seams to reduce bulk and chafe.
- Large ‘kangaroo’ style hand warming pockets.
- Full zip, finishing in a high collar for protection against the elements.
What you need to know:
- Layering: Outer layer
- Weight: Mid weight (280gsm)
- Fit: Slim, streamlined
- Length: Finishes at the top of the thigh
- Fabric: Boucle, 100% premium Australian Merino
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool, designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.