The women's Altitude Racer Back Tank is the ultimate lightweight thermal layer. It's made with 96% superfine Australian Merino for natural performance such as temperature regulation, moisture wicking, odor-resistance and more, plus 4% Elastane for a comfortable four way stretch and next to skin contact. Offering complete versatility, it's ideal for wearing on its own in warm climates as it's light and breathable. And when it comes to the in between seasons or when the weather really hits hard, wear this one as part of a layering system for additional core warmth.
With a number of technical features including flat lock seams and heat transferred tags, this Tank is bulk-free and chafe resistant. So whether you're running, cycling, hiking, skiing or whatever else it is you get up to in the outdoors, you should seriously consider adding one of these to your kit. Take our word for it. (And everyone else's!).
Previously known as the Ascender Tank.
- ioMerino flagship 'Enigma' fabric. The 96% Australian Merino wool and 4% Elastane fabric provide a four way stretch for easy movement and maximum next to skin contact.
- Superior 18.5 micro soft and lightweight MicroMerino®, providing a luxurious next to skin feel
- Extremely comfortable and ultra-soft
- Bulk and chafe-free flat-lock seams and tag-free labelling
- UV resistance
- Warm when both wet and dry properties
- Antimicrobial (aka anti-odour and anti-germ)
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base layer
- Weight: Lightweight (160gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Hip
- Fabric: Enigma – 96% superfine Australian Merino, 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.