Our original ‘relaxed fit’ Zodiac Boxers are perfect for every day wear if you’re looking for less contact but a whole lot of MicroMerino® performance. Ridiculously soft against your skin, the Zodiacs can be worn and enjoyed every day as some of the most comfortable boxers you’ll ever wear, but are especially good when you’re travelling or layering up against the cold and can benefit from the MicroMerino® performance. (Hint: If you’re heading somewhere cold, don’t ruin the performance of your layers by wearing regular underwear!)
These boxers feature extra fabric in the leg and crotch so are a very relaxed fit. (If you’re looking for something slightly more fitted, be sure to check out the new active fit Altitude Boxers).
Made with the flagship MicroMerino® Enigma fabric - 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane - these boxers offer an easy four way stretch for extra comfort and freedom of movement, plus flat lock seams, a soft elasticated waist band and fully functional fly-front so they’re as functional as they are comfortable.
- Made with the flagship MicroMerino® ‘Enigma’ fabric, 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane for an easy four way stretch
- Superior 18.5 micron soft and lightweight MicroMerino® provides a luxurious next to skin feel
- Soft and flexible elasticated waist band
- Tag free, flat lock seams to reduce bulk and chafe
- Fully functioning self-fabric fly
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base layer
- Weight: Lightweight (160gsm)
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Underwear
- Fabric: Enigma – 96% Merino, 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.