Some people completely overlook underwear as the foundation of layering. Big mistake. If you haven't already tried our MicroMerino® women's briefs, you're well and truly missing out. Rest assured, they're every bit as soft, lightweight, warm and comfortable as the rest of our high performance thermal layers.
Made with our flagship MicroMerino® fabric - 96% superfine Australian Merino wool and 4% Elastane - these undies offer an easy four way stretch for extra comfort and freedom of movement, plus flat lock seams and a soft elasticated waist band.
They're naturally temperature regulating, breathable and moisture wicking for year round comfort. Perfect for all of your travelling, running, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, climbing, cycling adventures, and whatever else it is you get up to in the outdoors!
- The ioMerino flagship ‘Enigma’ fabric. The composition of 96% Australian Merino wool and 4% Elastane to provide a four way stretch for easy movement.
- Soft flexible ioMerino elasticated waist band
- Tag free and with anti-chafe flat-lock seams
- Superior 18.5 micron soft and lightweight Micromerino® provides a luxurious next to skin feel
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base layer
- Weight: Lightweight (160gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Underwear
- Fabric: Enigma – 96% superfine Australian Merino, 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.