If you’re in need of a lightweight Merino top that’s packed with natural warmth and performance, but prefer a more relaxed and casual fit than our contact fit base layers (hey, we get it, base layers aren’t perfect for everyone, especially those of us who aren’t rocking six packs!) then look no further as this one ticks all the boxes.
Made from our flagship MicroMerino® fabric with 96% superfine Australian Merino Wool and 4% Elastane for an easy four-way stretch, not only does this top offer high performance, it also feels incredibly soft and comfortable. Plus, the flat lock seams, raglan sleeves and heat transferred tags help eliminate any uncomfortable chafe.
With temperature regulation and odor-resistance, you can wear the Zone on its own when you’re traveling or adventuring in cool to mild conditions, or pair it up with extra layers such as the Altitude Tank or Vital Crew when the weather hits hard.
- Made with our flagship Enigma MicroMerino® fabric – 96% superfine Australian Merino Wool and 4% Elastane for a comfortable four-way stretch.
- Can be paired up with extra layers when the weather hits hard, or worn on its own in milder temperatures.
- Casual, relaxed fit taking from you the trails to whatever you do when you’re not on the trails seamlessly.
- Tag free, flat lock stitching and raglan sleeves to help eliminate chafe and maximize comfort.
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base Layer
- Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Finishes top of the thigh
- Fabric: Enigma MicroMerino® - 96% superfine Australian Merino & 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.