The Chaser Necktube is light and breathable yet incredibly warm to help keep you comfortable in even the coldest weather. Don’t let the name fool you - for ultimate versatility, you can not only wear it as a neck tube, but bandana or beanie style as well. It features all the benefits you’ve come to expect of our superfine Australian MicroMerino® fabrics including incredibly soft next-to-skin feel as well as natural heat retention, temperature regulation and odor-resistance. The flat lock seams mean there’s nothing to rub you up the wrong way either. So we’re talking serious comfort.
You’re probably never going to want to leave the house in cold weather again without the trusty Chaser Necktube by your side. Or more to the point, around your neck or on your head.
So whether you’re trail running, skiing, snowboarding, mountain climbing, bungee-jumping (and just about anything else you can think of), we think you’re probably going to be quite comfortable (and warm!) in one of our Chaser Necktubes.
- Made from the MicroMerino® fabric ‘Enigma265’ with 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane for stretch and ultimate comfort.
- Tag free, anti-chafe and flat-lock seams to avoid chafing.
- Superior 18.5 micron soft and lightweight, providing a luxurious next-to-skin feel.
- Moisture wicking and temperature regulating to help keep you warm even when wet.
- Long enough to cover the back of your neck even when pulled over your nose and ears.
- Anti-microbial for odor-resistance.
- Ultra Trail Australia mandatory gear approved
What you need to know:
- Layering: Accessory
- Weight: Mid Weight (265gsm)
- Fit: Contact to regular
- Length: Lower face to neck
- Fabric: Enigma265 (96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane)
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.