The most versatile piece in the ioMerino collection; the elemental jacket is a great addition to any sporting or casual wardrobe. It is lightweight enough to perform as a mid-layer and not impair mobility, but thick enough to act as a great outer layer for any environment.
The elemental jacket works as either a cycling or running jacket; with a stream line, bulk free design and a rear-facing back pocket. This design prevents any traditional-pocket bulges which disrupt interlayer warmth trapping and impairs thermoregulation, but still allows you to keep your money, ID or energy bar close at hand.
Other key features;
- Made from 100% wool 'Colossus' MircoMerino® waffle fabric. The waffle texture of this fabric has great thermal properties by capturing the body heat between the ridges.
- Raglan sleeves for ultimate backpack compatibility
- Contrasting coloured zip and vintage-look arm badge, to get the real ioMerino look
What you need to know:
- Layering: mid layer
- Weight: mid weight (260 gsm)
- Fit: Regular to contact
- Length: Hip
- Fabric: Colossus 100% Merino wool
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.
- Try layering this jacket on top of your usual gear for activities where front-side pocket bulk can be a hindrance like mountain biking, kayaking or pressure from backpack waist straps.
Model wears size medium
Formerly known as the 'CX Full Zip'