ioMerino Outsiders Winter Challenge Terms and Conditions | January 2021
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is ioMerino 183 Melbourne St North Adelaide SA 5006 (Promoter).
3. The promotion commences at 9am (Adelaide time) on Tuesday 8 December 2020. The promotion ends at 5:00pm Sunday 31 January 2021.
4. Entry is open only to Australian & USA residents (Eligible Entrants). Directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and agencies associated with this promotion may enter the Challenge but are not eligible to win prizes in this promotion.
5. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the promoter.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof.
7. There will be 4 weekly prize draws that will take place at the start of each week with a winner chosen at random from entrants who have ‘checked in’ at the virtual check in point of the weekly email.
8. Winners will be notified by phone or email within 2 days of the draw taking place.
9. The draw will take place at the offices of the Promoter.
10. The results of the draws are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use their prize as stated. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
12. If the winner does not accept their prize within seven days or notification, the prize will be redistributed.
13. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of the prize, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to qualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. The prize winners must, on request by the Promoter, be able to provide evidence which, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, demonstrates that the winner is an Eligible Entrant and has complied with these Terms and Conditions.
16. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and the name and a photograph of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding of prizes.
17. A failure by the Promoter to enforce any one of these items and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any other person or contestant.
18. The entrant agrees if they are not already a member of the ioMerino Outsiders Club, they will become one as part of the entry process, unless advised otherwise. Entrants must be a member of the club to win a prize draw but can unsubscribe at any time. As a member of the club you will occasionally receive email marketing from ioMerino.
While Merino is an amazing natural fibre, not all Merino fabrics are created equal. At ioMerino, we make our own fabrics, using only the best quality fibres, and to very specific specifications that make the most of the natural benefits of Merino. All of them are 'Merino rich’. No cheap blends passed off as Merino. No cheaper scratchy fibres or synthetic substitutes to save money. No unethical production. And each fabric is made for a specific purpose. So if you see something with a small amount of elastase or nylon added, you can be sure it absolutely needs to be there to enhance the natural stretch and durability.
It took every bit of our 140 years of experience in the wool industry to perfect our fabrics, but we think you’ll agree the end result was more than worth the effort.
Ethically Made. Ethically Sourced. Perfectly Natural.
Lightweight 170gsm 96% Australian Merino Wool with 4% elastane for extra stretch and comfort. A MicroMerino® Fabric.
Lightweight 160gsm 83% Australian Merino Wool blended with 12% nylon blended for extra durability and 5% Elastane for stretch and comfort.
Midweight 265gsm 96% Australian Merino Wool with 4% elastane for extra stretch and comfort. A MicroMerino® Fabric.
Made from 45% ultra fine MERINO (Ultra Lightweight 150gsm), 45% natural TENCEL (made from sustainably grown wood fiber), and 10% nylon for extra durability.
Ultra Lightweight 150gsm 100% Australian Merino Wool. A MicroMerino® Fabric.
Midweight 280gsm 76% Australian Merino Wool, 15% Elastane and 9% Nylon for extra stretch and compression properties.
Ultra lightweight ribbed 155gsm 100% Australian Merino Wool. A MicroMerino® Fabric.
Outer Weight 280gsm Fleece 100% Australian Merino Wool. A MicroMerino® Fabric.
Midweight 260gsm 100% Australian Merino Wool. A MicroMerino® Fabric.
Midweight 260gsm waffle texture 100% Australian Merino Wool. A MicroMerino® Fabric.
Midweight 255gsm French Terry 100% Australian Merino Wool. A MicroMerino® Fabric.